NATURASIL SCABIES BEST OF THE BEST WINNER 2016
Naturasil Scabies Treatments
Safe and painlessly.
Getting rid of scabies can be a struggle. You must be diligent with these scabies treatments. Naturasil’s natural scabies treatment systems come with thorough instructions on how to easily eliminate itchy and contagious scabies mites. No matter which product or combination of products you use – from Naturasil Scabies Liquid Bath Treatment to Naturasil Scabies Topical Cream – we guarantee our products will work if you use it correctly. In fact, you can shop with confidence knowing if you are not 100% satisfied, you can take advantage of our 90 day money back guarantee.
- Naturasil Scabies Liquid Bath Soak Treatment helps relieve itching and irritation of scabies from the outside and penetrates the skin to work internally as well.*
- Naturasil for Scabies Treatment Topical Sulfur Cream specially formulated scabies cream that works with Naturasil Scabies Liquid Bath Soak to help relieve itching and eliminate the scabies rash caused by burrowing mites.*
- Naturasil Scabies Medicated Sulfur Soap assists in deeply cleansing the skin and to symptomatically treat scabies infections.*
- Naturasil Extreme Scabies Relief Sulfur and Dead Sea Mud Soap does double duty with micronized volcanic sulfur, 100% pure Dead Sea mud and salts, pure lavender oil and chamomile essential oil for added healing.*
- Naturasil Immune Renew helps boost your immune system to increase your body’s natural defenses.*
Naturasil Scabies Treatments are specifically formulated to bring fast relief to scabies mites (Sarcoptes scabiei var. hominis.). While there is some notable success with other products such as (Tea Tree Oil 18%) or (Sulfur Dips), none have achieved the results users have found with Naturasil Scabies Treatments. Usually signs of the scabies mites being eradicated can be seen within the first 3-7 days.*
Results May Vary*
- Tea Tree Oil
- Competitors Creams & Soaps
- Naturasil Scabies Treatment Systems
Easy To Apply
- Add 10-20 drops of the Naturasil™ for Scabies Liquid to bath water and soak for 20 minutes. Allow skin to air dry.
- Use the Naturasil Scabies Relief Soap at least 2 times per day.
- Apply to dry skin Scabies Topical Cream to the affected areas 2-3 times per day.
- Repeat steps for 4-10 days We recommend washing all linens in hot water with Benzarid and dry them on high heat daily